In line with the DFA Constitution you are hereby notified that the Annual General Meeting will take place on 15 September 2020 @15:00 -17:00. Due to the Covid 19 Pandemic all attendees will be linked via ZOOM:
You will receive a link to join 24 hours before the meeting
Please confirm attendance via Zoom by 8 September clicking on the link provided below. If you cannot attend, you will still be able to vote online, but please also do appoint a proxy in order to establish a quorum at the meeting. Please send in nominations for new board members. Proxy & Nomination forms attached or use the link below to do so online (scroll further down). The minutes of the previous AGM are attached for your convenience.
Nominations for board members will close on 8 September at 12h00. Voting for Election of the 2020/2021 DFA Board will open at 12h00 on 14 September and will remain open until 13h00 on 15 September.
DFA Board ELECTION PROCESS
- Existing board members need no nomination, but need to confirm that they are members in good standing (fully paid up), and that they are prepared to stand for another cycle. Their standing has to be seconded. View the current Board on our website
- Full Members may nominate themselves or may be nominated by another Full member. If they are nominated by another member, the nominee needs to confirm via email that they accept the nomination.Nominees must be members in good standing (paid up members). View current members on our website
- Nominations close on 8 September at 12h00. All submissions must reach the Secretary by 12h00 on 8 September 2020
- Candidate profiles will be made available to members preceding and during the voting period (28 – 15 September), and the link will be sent to paid up members.
- Electronic voting will take place via SURVS. Every voting member will get the link and the system will only allow one person to vote per link to ensure that every member only votes once. On completion of the survey, please make sure that you enter your name in the space provided. It will NOT connect your name to the ballot (which is completely secret), but will assist us to establish a quorum.
- Voting will be open from 12:00 on 14 September until the AGM on 15 September, and will close 2 hours before the AGM at 15h00. Voting results will be announced during the subsequent AGM.
Only Members in good standing (members who have valid membership on 8 September 2020) will receive access to the electronic voting process.